Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

day threefiftytwo - happenings

Not much to report here. Still getting my fifth tooth. Waiting out this recent bout of cold weather so that I can get into my Spring clothes, and hopefully get a little bit of tan before my birthday party in two weeks.

Got to go to the bigger kids' nursery at church today. I handled it pretty well. I did drink out of someone else's bottle though. Breast milk, formula, cow milk, goat milk? I have no idea. It was good though.

Pictures:

They talk about in that book Green Eggs and Ham as if green eggs are some magical thing that don't really exist. Well, check that egg on the middle of the left row there. May be hard to tell on your computer, but that egg is as green as . . . as . . . well, trust me, it's light green.

These are from the organic farm we've just found out about. We get a dozen a week, and there is always one green one.





I'm starting to take a little more responsibility for feeding myself.













2 comments:

Madeleine Hays said...

If I had control of my hands, I'd do the same thing, Barritt. They don't seem to understand my (hunger) pain around here. My new favorite chant is: "What do want? Milk. When do we want it? Now"

Anonymous said...

I never thought of eggs as lovely, but those are lovely eggs.

B, you have an eye for the aesthetic.