Pages

Saturday, March 04, 2006

day threethirty - LawnBoy






You'd think that a kid who has known how to sit up for more than, oh, five months, would have experience sitting in the yard. You'd be wrong. There are a lot of hazards in the backyard. We have two pecan trees. It's too late for one to fall on me (a nut, not a tree), but I could put one in my mouth (a nut, not a tree). The backyard is sort of a buffet of things that I can put in my mouth - sticks, rocks, grass, bark, pecan shells, worms, dirt, bottle caps, charcoal, and so on. Just from this little inaugural trip to my back yard, mom and dad found two leaves in my mouth. After I had been inside for several minutes. No kidding.
But judging from the pictures, I clearly had a good time. But now it's nap time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barritt, Just to let you know that putting things in your mouth is genetic. Your mom put everything in her mouth when she was your age. Have fun in your backyard!