Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

day threethirtysix - March Mad-ness

Yes, the ACC tournament this weekend. And there is now a bracket at dad's law school for the remaining 64 people in the moot court competition. (There are even pools for this - NERDS!) But the Mad-ness that I am talking about is Madeleine Mei Hays. She was born on Tuesday, but judging from her looks, she is about 3 months old. It's not that she's huge; it's that she looks like such a mature baby. She'll probably start rolling over next week. Cheerios will come the next week. She'll undoubtedly be eating lamb by Easter.

1 comments:

Madeleine Hays said...

Mom and Dad seem confused. They want me to wear dark blue - like a boy - but all I have is pink in my wardrobe. I tell them that pretty little girls always wear pink but they're insistent that blue is the color of the month. Go Duke!