Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2006

day threefortyfour

We just got back last night from a trip to Asheville, NC. Mom's birthday was Wednesday, so they celebrated by sharing a hotel room with me, and by visiting a town with a bunch of dirty hippies. Albeit, dirty hippies who run a lot of good restaurants and music clubs. I got to go to a few cool toy stores. I also got to eat my first continental breakfast, which consisted of Cheerios, oatmeal, and bananas. I guess continental breakfast means the hotel does research to find out what you eat every other day and then they get that for you when you come.

We didn't take many pictures. Mom and dad get self-conscious about being 'touristy' in a town where there are lots of tourists. But we took some the other day in Atlanta, whilst waiting for a dinner date with Uncle Rick and Aunt Amy. Enjoy.


0 comments: