Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

day foursixty - what is this?


I found this the other day on the kitchen table, and immediately asked mom what it was. But since my vocabulary is limited to sign language for 'light' and 'more', verbal approximations of 'bye bye', and a few animal sounds, she wasn't really understanding my question. She just got up and ran to the bathroom. I followed her in there, and lovingly slammed the toilet lid on her head, thinking she was playing a new game of hide and seek with enhanced gutteral sounds.

I never got my question answered, but I remain certain that there is some mischief afoot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Barritt... Welcome to the world of "siblinghood"! How much your life will change. As far as I am concerned though, I quite like my little sister. So, good luck!
My mom says congratulations! She seems to be very excited about that last bit of news!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gabriel! We are very excited too. The baby is due in January but considering the way we are growing, maybe it will be a Christmas babe...

the welches / הוולציס said...

Wow Barritt, your very own playmate! I longingly look at other kids and babies, but my mom keeps telling me it will be a while before I get any company around here if she has anything to do about it. My daddy is gone for 2.5 months, and mom says this is helping her case. Still, I'm jealous. My mom says congratulations to your parents!!!

Barritt and Annabelle said...

Well Lydia, I hope you don't get a brother or sister 11 months from now, if you know what I mean. You probably don't know what I mean, because I don't either. But my dad told me to say that - he's still laughing hysterically.

Anonymous said...

Hey Barritt,

You're so clever, you were probably the first one to figure things out and are just feigning ignorance. We're thrilled about Baby Chambers II! It's never too early to start working on your Big Brother moves, but judging from the previous pictures, you're already practicing.

Anonymous said...

congratulations, chambers clan! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Caroline, Matt and Barritt!