Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

day four sixtynine - My Summer Reading

 

This happens to be me reading Chick on the Go. Predictable, and somewhat sentimental, but it is sort of the book equivalent of comfort food. I'm also reading:

Goodnight Gorilla - a huge book, conceptually and literally (it's like 16x20)
I Spy: Little Wheels
Baby Blessings Bible
Damn Good Dawg: The True Story of Uga VII
Let's Go Visiting
Where's My Baby
Blindness, Jose Saramago
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?
Death Comes to the Archbishop, Willa Cather (thanks Aunt Millie, it's coming back ASAP)

Anything else I should read before the hustle and bustle of fall is upon us? Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barritt,

Have you followed the balloon everywhere in "Good Night Gorilla"? My favorite book for the longest time...

Barritt and Annabelle said...

my man Lint Johnson tells me there is no Uga VII, because Uga VI still reigns. My apologies to all the other Lil' Dawgs out there.

Anonymous said...

barritt,
just finished Shogun, i enjoyed it, and it seems u have some spare time, try it out. please thank your dad for the cycling jersey he gave me. peace, patrick

Anonymous said...

No problem B'. You know, I went to my first UGA football game when I was about your age. I think that was during the reign of UGA III.

On an unrelated note, your dad is attending his first deposition right now. He's wearing a pink tie.

-LJ

Anonymous said...

Connor thinks that Barritt should be reading:
That's Not My Dinosaur and
That's Not My Monster and
That's Not My Puppy... these come highly recommended. Although, Connor is a big fan of Brown Bear as well...the sequel Polar Bear Polar Bear What do you Hear lacks a little originality, but Connor would be happy to share this with Barritt as well...
Hello to all!