Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2006

day threeseventytwo

I was a little miffed by the lack of birthday comments I received, but I suppose many of you are timid and apprehensive of leaving comments on the world wide web, believing that somehow your personal identity or credit card information could be stolen by such risky activities.

Anyway, it's been hot and sunny in the classic city, and I fortunately have a roof on the modified rickshaw that my parents are constantly toting me around in. The pictures are for all of you, both the savvy and the wary.



Go ahead. Leave a comment. No one is watching.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barritt,
Where are your manners? Let me remind you of the myriad of birthday wishes, gifts and cards you did receive from friends and family over the past couple weeks! You have new clothes, new books, and new toys...all good Birthday loot. Stop complaining and get busy on your thank you notes or you'll make me look bad.
xoxo,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Chambers clan and Happy Bday, Barritt! Gosh, the Easter bunny and bday in one week...don't rot those teeth out before they come in on all those sweets!

Natalie

Barritt and Annabelle said...

Yes Natalie, it was a big week. However, my parents' attempt to convince me that AlphaBits (with no sugar added) were Easter candy did not dupe me. I still am yet to have peeps or solid chocolate or the creme from inside a creme egg. Maybe when I am two they say.

But here is the rub - next Easter occurs the day before I turn two. So the first time I can get Easter candy as a two year old is March 23, 2008. Yes, I will still technically be two. But being the precocious 2 yr old that I am certainly destined to be, I feel assured that by March 23, 2008, I will be telling others I am two and a half, or two and three quarters, or even two and nineteen twentieths.

Alas, I will get no Easter candy whilst I am just two. Damn that Gregorian calendar.

Fortunately, there will be no meddling with Valentine's Day. I will happily eat a Whitman's Sampler when I am 1 and 7/8ths.

Anonymous said...

Barritt, Barritt what big feet you have...
The better to walk with I'll bet...