Pages

Friday, July 29, 2005

day onetwelve

Twasn't too long ago that there was a day twelve entry. 100 days to be exact. Well, time flies when you drink your meals and sleep all the time. Just ask any Beta from UNC or Zete from UVa. But anyway, the promised pictures.


As mentioned earlier, last weekend I went to see Cam, otherwise known as the Squintmeister General. We had a great time, especially bouncing this ball off of his forehead. But lest I laugh too hard, he always crawled over to my place of respite to place a hand in my face to remind me who's boss. He'd just stare at me and say "Who's the boss, Little Man?" and I'd say "Tony Danza" and then we'd fall down laughing.

Sometimes his dad wanted to play with the ball. Note the look of resignation on Jay's face as he once again loses control of it to Cam.





This is a picture from the first wedding I went to. Hard to know where my seersucker ends and dad's begins. Earlier in the day we had one of those moments, just like in a Hugh Grant movie. I come out of the nursery wearing my seersucker and dad walks out of his nursery wearing his seersucker, and we just have a big laugh and say 'oh my gosh, I can't believe you are wearing that, I'm wearing the same thing!' and so on and so forth. But we were already late for the wedding and mom already had the car running in the garage and she just kept honking and we knew we just had to make the best of it. In case you were wondering, the little sailboat on my seersucker suit (seen above) is exactly like the one embroidered on the back of dad's seersucker jacket.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barritt,

Can my dad borrow your jacket and I can try to get a seersucker dress? If Ellie gets one, we'll be triplets. Even though I've never met Barritt, I think he's very handsome.