Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2005

day ninetyseven
















I thought I'd go ahead and get all the potty humour out of the way within a few posts. Nonetheless, I could not deny this picture that grandad C magically caught a few weeks ago. I mean, this happens 8 times a day, and it apparently isn't funny when there is no camera around. The lens changes everything though, as Annie Liebowitz has taught us so well.

I suppose there is some divine ironic reciprocity with all of this though. The day that dad plans to post this picture, so full of jocular self-righteousness, I spitup pretty much all over him. He thinks he gets it off, until he goes to work and finds that the links of his watch smell redolent of what I like to call 'baby yogurt.' Ha! Just like Haman, hung on his own gallows.

Come on, you know, Haman, from the book of Esther. Sheesh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! The consistency and viscocity are true to form, warranting a 9.5.

The pendulousness of the yogurt-like expulsion seems to suggest the passage of time and the great uncertainty that brings with it, hence the 10 for artistic presentation.

I think it is fair to say that we can look forward to exceptional future presentations from the young Mr. Chambers.