Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

day oneten


I would be posting pictures, but the fact is that it is so hot that little heat waves appear in front of every person I take a picture of. I've got some good ones to put up of my man Cam from our visit to the other Carolina this past weekend. It was the first time I'd ever stayed in the 'Upstate,' but it pretty much seemed the same as where we live because the Tour de France was always on.

Dad seems different, and frankly a bit dispondent since the Tour wrapped up. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's his love/hate relationship with Lance. But it's probably because he once again realizes that the Boss was right when he said '57 channels and nothin's on.'

Uggh. The keyboard's getting sweaty. If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen, in my diaper, trying to find a cool spot on the linoleum. Mom will be doing the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's hot. barritt is hot.

Anonymous said...

caroline on the linoleum floor. in a diaper. paints a bit of a bizarre picture. however,barritt said it so i believe it--that settles it.

Anonymous said...

Barritt,

Like your Dad, I've been somewhat at loose ends since the Tour wrapped. I did enjoy an ABC Family Channel special on Venus and Serena. I also got to see some good SportsCenter highlights of a WNBA game.

Speaking of the Boss, yer old man mentioned buring me a copy of Tunnel of Love. Can you check wtih him on progress? Lastly, without getting into too much commentary on other posted comments, I just want to state for the record I did not make the anonymous comment posted "of even date herewith", which is legalspeak for "today."

Barritt and Annabelle said...

the Boss is on the way Bobby, especially if you can work out the deal where you and dad watch Basso win the TdF next year in the conference room.

Anonymous said...

For modesty's sake, I wear a onsie when I'm looking for that cool spot on the linoleum.