Pages

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Under new management




I'm sure our three readers out there (Hi Mom!)have noticed some changes on the blog lately. Outdated entries, out of focus pictures and all around lack of content, to name a few. Well, Barritt has been busy. More on this later. Matt is so un-busy that he can't sit at the computer and Annabelle can't type yet. So it falls to me to update the blog. I'll do my best.

We've been back in Athens almost a week now and there really isn't any place like home. Our house seems so spacious, so comfortable and even so CLEAN compared to our little NC apartment! Barritt and Annabelle were both in pack 'n' plays to sleep since May. By the end of our trip, Barritt was testing its limits, climbing in and out at will and flipping it on its side to make a garage for his trucks. We're all glad to be back in our beds.


By the way, I'm famous.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

B&A,
good to hear things are going well for you. i wish it was the same here on wall st. i'm going to need to borrow your piggy banks. margin calls.
uncle P

Jen T. said...

Great pics - even better since we got to see you up close and personal. i can see you will be stepping up your blogging since you're back to the palace in athens! thanks - from a faithful reader

Anonymous said...

I read too! Just wanted to let you know that :). Welcome back to GA! I'm glad it feels good to be home.

You *are* famous! I love the picture on that page, too. You Chambers folks are good lookin' people.

We'll have to come out and see you guys sometime soon. Levi is walking and loooves to explore new places.

-Amy

Anonymous said...

Sheesh - finally an update! Love the pic on designmom!!

pemphigoid said...

caroline.. great pic. glad i can finally stay up-to-the -minute on you guys. noel would love a re-unite with Barritt if you ar ever here in the ATL or if you are up for visitors in Athens we'll make the drive. caroline, you need to read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. I just finished it and love it. -Marisa

Caroline said...

Marisa-- I read A,V,M this summer too, and I cannot stop talking and thinking about it. It has changed the way I eat and think about food. I'd love to see you and Noel. I'll email about possibilities...