Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Play Date


Here's a picture of us with our sweet friends Victoria and Charlotte at a play date last week. Charlotte and Barritt have a hard time sharing toys when moms are there, but as soon as we leave the room, they are all giggles and fun. Hey Cameron, recognize the camera Charlotte is holding? Can't wait to get it back to you. Smile!


I keep trying to blog this picture and keep forgetting to turn it around. So I'm just going to have to count on you guys to tilt your heads to see it. Annabelle is wearing socks Yia Yia knit wondering what on earth her parents are thinking putting socks on her in the dawg days of summer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Caroline, that camera belongs to me. It's one of the few toys I can actually claim, as it was a gift from the accuweather forecast McFaddens, of WFU fame, for my first birthday. Most other toys fall under the ambigous label of "our toys", though it's fairly clear that my big brother not-so-secretly thinks they all belong to him. Annabelle knows what I mean.