Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm back

I've been gone for a while I know, but we were out of town, the camera was on the fritz, etc, etc. Now we are back in the Classic City and anticipate being here for a while.

In the past week I've been at both my grandparents' houses. Actually it isn't 'both' because I have four grandparents. Nonetheless, I was spoiled rotten, and am now having a hard time going back to our family-wide grad student life style.

As you can see, one of my most recent pleasures was running into this Elmo doll at Yia Yia's house. It has a paci just like mine, and I feel certain that I am more deserving of the opportunity to enjoy it than Elmo is.

Don't worry Connor. "We" decided to leave it at Yia Yia's so that we could all enjoy it when we are there. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: