Pages

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cousin Update

Connor sent me a few pictures to share with the world. Though we did not talk on the phone, I can tell from the pictures that, while hundreds of miles apart, we are developing in the same manner. For example:

1. We are both wearing overalls with frequency.

2. We both tend to have wet spots around the collars of our shirts.

3. We are both attached to objects that aren't really marketed as toys (I to my mom's yardstick and the occasional curtain rod, Connor to this blue webbing/dog leash/buckle thing).

4. We are both constrained by very similar looking baby gates. However, this might not be as insulting to Connor because he has been told that they are primarily for the benefit of his dogs, rather than their true purpose, which is baby control.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

connor,
your hair is looking rather Bob Marleyish. Our Uncle Bill would be proud!
PB

Anonymous said...

i use a special combination of baby and dog slobber to keep my hair curly and bouncy. let me style your hair and i'll let you in on the secret.

connor