Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2006

day five twentysomething

No new pictures, for once again, the camera batteries be dead. Argh. But I'm maintaining the status quo, going to school twice a week, maintaining a constant diet of Baby Einstein and juice, and growing my hair back to its optimal length. I'm also soothing a stressed out dad in the midst of interview season, and a fatigued mom, in the midst of pregnancy season. Where would they be without me?*

The response to my new web movie has been outstanding - three people vetted it, so I think it is OK for me to put the link here.

Also, we are getting close to 8,000 hits here at the Barritt page. Look out google. Look out lonely girl.





*(the actual answer to this is probably "somewhere other than inside the house after 7 pm every single day")

1 comments:

the welches / הוולציס said...

B-
Nice job on the 'Ba-BA' video...it's sure to be a google calssic. I have no idea how you linked those up to your blog. YOu must be as smart as your old man or something. BTW, tell him not to sweat the small stuff, like upcoming children and job interviews. :) It's all good....

Peace-
Lydia