Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

day four ninetytwo

Time is flying, and I have very few pictures to show for it. Mom says she took some that might be going up soon.

My paternal grandparents (Dee Doll and Papa Jim) came down and spoiled me this past weekend - took me out to eat, played with me, and all that good stuff. They were amazed at my vocabulary, or at least my understanding. They'd say "bring me the yellow ring" and I'd go pick it up and bring it to them.

Some of you may say that because I have never used the words 'bring,' 'me,' 'the,' 'yellow,' or 'ring' that this isn't really part of my vocabulary. Balderdash. I'm choosing the right time to bring them out. In that way, it's a lot like wine. Would you rather have Sutter Home or Chateau La Tour?

Exactly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom says I prefer Sapphire and Tonic.