Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

day five eleven - School's in forever

today is my first day of school. Sort of. It's called Mother's Morning Out and it is at the church down the street. Presumably it is going to be a lot like when mom and dad go to church on Sundays, but this time I'll be in the nursery for three hours. (For those of you who were curious, mom and dad aren't pentecostals - were they, I'd be used to being in the nursery for 3 hours). So, that means three times the goldfish and three times the juice of the normal one hour sentences I get at church. Also, it probably means three times the destruction as I throw toys and turn over bassinets for an eighth of a day.

I got new shoes for school at Target yesterday. They are sweet. Pictures should be forthcoming. Maybe after I get my first paid-for haircut this weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barritt, do you have to wear clothes to MMO? You sure are cute au naturel! YaYa