Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2005

day sixtyone

It's my two month birthday today, though I still go in weeks. Went downtown to see the nice lady doctor who is somewhere between my age and my mom's. They stuck some needles in me, but it went OK. I made sure I got the Dip-Tet so that I don't get the lockjaw night vision.

I made 50-75th percentile on weight and 25-50th on height. Just like dad's LSAT scores.

I am seriously lacking creativity here at the end of a day where I got 4 shots and then went to the heart of darkness, otherwise known as Buckhead and its Lenox Mall. Then I rode around Hotlanta for a while in a black car. I'm beat. More pictures and witticisms on another day . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. I'm sorry to hear about your rough day of shots and Lenox mall, Barritt. Please believe me when I tell you it was no picnic for your parents either. I recall the look of abandonment on my daughter Sydney's (not sure you've met her yet) face when she got her first shots at about your age. Your parents still love you, to be sure. We just have strange ways of showing it sometimes. Happy 2 month birthday Oldtimer.