Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

day eighty

Dad came back home from his trip yesterday. He was shocked when he saw me for the first time in 7 days. He tried not to stare, but it was inevitable, just like when he couldn't stop watching the two midgets throwing rocks at each other at the beach in Gloucester, MA last week. That's another story though. Anyway, he was staring at me because I seemingly went bald in the week he was gone. I mean, I don't look like Kojak or Moby; it's not slick, it's just thinning.

At any rate, I had trouble sleeping through the night whilst I was in NC and VA this past week, but things were good back in GA last night. Seven hours. I get to have some pretty deep dreams when I sleep that long. Last night I had the dream where I was naked in public. The thing is though that while you may think that is a nightmare, it couldn't be more normal for me.

0 comments: