Pages

Monday, May 09, 2005

day thirty

I've heard from several of you that you'd like an update on the blog. I can also tell from the site meter that lots of people are interested in me and my daily doings. Fact is, mom and dad don't think I'm changing all that fast, probably because they see me all the time. All the time. I mean, even when I'm 'asleep' I can hear them come in my room to make sure I'm breathing. Sometimes I hold my breath just to freak them out. (You'd be amazed how long a guy that can't even hold a paci in for more than 2 minutes can hold his breath). Anyway, this is the reason they haven't taken many new pics of me. I think I have to start going outside to get some new poses. I presume my primary outside pose will be shielding myself from that incredibly bright light out there.


I do have to say I'm excited that my friend Lucy Allred was finally born on Thursday night. She already weighs more than me, and I'm 30 days old. The Rat Race has begun.

0 comments: