Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! And Hef!

Yes, that's right, a 3d birthday has rolled around for yours truly. Where has the year gone? I can't claim to know. But celebrations are afoot. As are plans for new sleeping arrangements: today I woke up in a crib. Tonight I sleep in a big boy bed. Supposedly.

Also, today is the 82nd birthday of a certain magazine mogul, known for wearing pajamas all day and publishing a magazine people read primarily for its book reviews and interviews with John Updike and his ilk. However, I do not read this, or any other magazines.


Come back later to hear a report of first night in said bed, and to see pictures of the killer cake my mom made me. And I mean killer literally. You'll see.

For now, here are some pictures of my birthday party at school. Annabelle came to help us throw down.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: