Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

day fourtwenty

You'd be amazed how busy a summer can be. I thought it was going to be easy street - days by the pool, dusks of sipping umbrella drinks, sleeping 12 hours a night. Well, some of those things have happened - I do sleep 12 hours these days, at least when I am at home. But the days slip by, and at the end I am busy and exhausted, and can't really account for what I have accomplished that day. For example:

Diary, June 6: woke up, ate Kix and banana. watched that show about the sloth on PBS. what is a sloth? whined a little bit to indicate boredom/sleepiness. Took a nap (2 hrs). Woke up. Ate bean salad, yogurt, half of sweet potato. Them mom and dad pretended that one was reading to me, but while the other was attempting to cut my hair.













I do enjoy being 2 lbs lighter now that they cut off most of my locks. Anyway, then I played with stacking rings and toy cell phone. Then I attempted to use the high chair as a battering ram to knock down the baby gate leading upstairs.













Whined again. Took nap (2 hrs). Woke up. Ate chicken, green beans, shells and cheese. Was driven around neighborhood in stroller. Took bath. Went to bed (12 hrs).

So basically, I eat, sleep, and play a little in between. This isn't really that different from what I was doing this time last year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-

You're looking sharp! I like the haircut.

Mom says my hair looks like Nick Nolte's. Who's that?

Cameron

Barritt and Annabelle said...

Who is Nick Nolte? Come on - 48 hours, Another 48 Hours? The guy who screams "Lowenstein" on the bridge to your grandparents' beach place in Prince of Tides?

Maybe one day you and I could ride our big wheels over the pedestrian bridge in downtown Greenville and scream "Lowenstein!!!"

Anonymous said...

We just love your hair!
YaYa and Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Note to self: Do not give baby any more bean salad, unless someone else is on diaper duty.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Barritt- You are hot.

Madeleine Hays said...

Dear anonymous,

I saw him first!

--Maddie