Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

day four'o'four - Come thou long expected Biped

Well, the day has finally come. I can really walk - hardwoods, carpet, grass - makes no difference to me.

You don't believe me?

Believe it. Note, however, that dad didn't realize you can't rotate lil' movies the way you can rotate digital picture files. Just cock your head to the right. In fact, those of you who can read lips behind pacis can see me mouthing, "No dad, turn the camera."

NB - there ain't no sound

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, B. I'm proud and envious...I used to walk. Now I drag the uncasted left leg everywhere. The doc says it will take a while for it to loosen up. Until then I'll watch this video and think of you cruising.

Watch out Oglethorpe sidewalks, here comes Barritt Chambers!!

C

Anonymous said...

Yea Barritt! How on earth will we keep up with you and Connor at the beach? Everyone, bring your running shoes...

the welches / הוולציס said...

Outstanding! You walk like a real pro, B. I'm only just starting to sit up, but I have probably 5 lbs of excess flesh in my sheeks to weigh me down, so it may bbe a while before I have that one mastered. But who knows, maybe we can chase eachother around the grandparent's neighborhood when I catch up with you...

Love,
Lydia