Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

day threetwentyone - the tank engine

"Engine" looks really funny when you spell it out. I'm kind of lacking confidence that I spelled it right. Anyway, we finally got some pictures of Thomas the Tank Engine yesterday. I really like this one.

From the background of the picture, I can't tell if he is at the hospital or at SuperCuts. The glove holding his head makes me know for sure that it is SuperCuts or Great Clips or some other chain hair emporium. You even see that he has that sheet around his neck to keep the little hairs off of him. The person must be wearing a glove because she was just giving Thomas highlights. He said, "Give me blondish-brown with hints of pink underneath." Done.

He looks amazingly like Cam (check December and July archives to verify). I can't really think of anything funny to say about that. That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barritt,
Speaking of Great Clips, it may be time for us to revisit the haircut debate. Your hair has grown quite long and hangs down below your ears giving you a puppy dog slash 70s guy look. Side burns on a baby?
Love,
Mom
P.S. Thank you, thank you for sleeping past 8 this morning.

Anonymous said...

Only 13 days old and I made the blog--Cameron says that's amazing!

From the looks of things, it will be years until I hit the supercuts--Cam too. He's got a receding hairline that won't quit. B, hold on to your hair-- keep the sideburns. In the words of Olympic skater Johnny Weir, "that's just the way you rock it."

Thanks for including me. I've arrived in more ways than one.

Thomas