Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More of the Same

Mom is busy letting Annabelle be busy 'eating' milk, Dad is busy studying for exams, I am busy growing my molars, which make me grumpy and make me get up early.

This weekend we pack up the cars and caravan to The Dash. In the same way I use a thinly veiled nickname for the town I live in, Classic City, I'll use the Dash for the town we'll live in this summer. (Hint: the name of the town is two words with a dash in between. Further Hint: it isn't Wilkes-Barre).

I don't really know what is in store for me in the Dash. I'll finally get to assess for myself all the accolades mom attributes to her alma mater. I do know however that I will have a pool where I am living, and that utilities are pre-paid: if you visit, expect the A/C to be set at 42.

0 comments: