Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Say Hello To My Little Friend















I have made a new friend. No, it isn't my pretty mommy. She is an old friend. And it isn't the baby that I am pretty much sitting on in this picture. Though life begins in the womb, friendship comes later.

My new friend goes with me everywhere now, and accepts me for who I am. I call him TayToe. Though I haven't yet heard him talk, I think he has an Irish accent. If you want one, I think he was 39 cents a pound at Kroger.

Just a tip from the B man, who knows that money can be tight around the holidays. Who needs TMX Elmo when a potato will do the trick?


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to be clear, Barritt chose this potato as a plaything on his own. He threw over an empty can of raisins in favor of it. We are not forcing him to play with vegetables...he has plenty of real toys!

Madeleine Hays said...

Dear Miss Caroline. I think you should be quite proud of your son's practicalness. After all, it beats having Wilson for a friend. At least this way, if the two of them are stranded on an island somewhere in the middle of nowhere, B-man can always eat TayToe when sushi is no longer satisfying to him.

Anonymous said...

Barrit,
If you feel like splurging for a toy, try tupperwares. I know they are a little more expansive, but you can store Tay Toe in it.