Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2005

day twotwentyfive

just got back from seeing my grandad. He just turned sixty, but he doesn't look a day over 58. We had a good time, and I always enjoy being fussed over. Then again, I had to sleep in a pack and play for the past week, which is the modern-day equivalent of sleeping in a manger. I'm looking forward to being back in my own bed tonight and being lulled to sleep by the gentle sound of acorns falling on the roof over my bedroom, as they are want to do this time of year.

You guys should know I might be taking a low profile for the next couple weeks. Dad is getting ready to take exams, and he makes me rub his shoulders to mitigate the stress. Accordingly, my hands get so tired that I can't type.

Then again, maybe we'll take some pictures of me over Thanksgiving. Maybe mom and dad will dress me as a turkey and then fill my crib with stuffing. They are looking for the 'perfect' Christmas card, but we all know those just happen, and can't be planned. If anything good comes out of it, we'll put 'em up.

0 comments: