Pages

Monday, October 03, 2005

day oneseventyseven

here is the deal. I know, we are getting way behind with the pictures, etc.. But I figure my reaction time needs to be a little slower, and I need to be passive, rather than aggressive, if I ever want to be the kind of guy who gets a job, say, running FEMA.

nonetheless, there have been some significant changes. i officially got my first tooth. it's pretty short, but it is sharp enough to cut through the rice cereal and oatmeal I've just started eating. next weekend I hear I'm getting some sweet potatoes and pears mom made. that will be my first colored food, given that white and beige aren't really colors.

i'm also pseudo-crawling these days. put something I want in front of me and I'll go get it, even if it is six feet away. but I'm not crawling like the kids do on commercials, legs and arms coordinated as if I were some appaloosa. No, my crawling is much more primative and caterpillaresque.

more pictures will come, I promise. but I don't look that different from the other ones on this page, so just keep looking at them in the meanwhile.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom makes your baby food? That must be how you are smart enough to use words like appaloosa at such a young age! I can tell you're going to be a prodigy!